New features in GWB11
Reactive transport unleashed! Set any number of boundary fluids, injected fluids, and reaction intervals; turn injecting and producing wells on and off, and vary pumping rates with time; and set up recirculation wells. Chain together kinetic reactions, put multiple special plots on a single page, and choose the USGS or APHA electrical conductivity model. Plus, a sleeker GUI and much more!
Take a look below to see the new features in each edition of GWB11.
- Set any number of boundary fluids, injected fluids, and reaction intervals.
- Turn injecting and producing wells on and off, and vary pumping rates with time.
- Set up recirculation wells.
- Quick video output to compact frame images.
The image at left shows an X1t run tracing the migration of a contaminant from an irregular source. Click to open a slideshow illustrating GWB11's powerful new reactive transport simulator.
GWB Professional and Standard
- Chain together kinetic reaction paths.
- Robust pickup command.
- Expanded set of transient and heterogeneous properties.
- Graph transient variables against time.
- Cutoff feature for compute-intensive simulations.
Click the diagram at left to see a slideshow of new reaction path modeling capabilities.
GWB Professional, Standard, and Essentials
- Cleaner, sleeker GUI.
- USGS and APHA electrical conductivity models.
- Multiple Stiff, Schoeller, Radial, Bar and Pie plots on a page.
- Configurable Stiff, Schoeller, and Radial diagrams.
- Concentration as protonated, deprotonated species (e.g., H2S, HS-, S2-).
- Allow duplicate names of species, minerals, and gases.
- Set working directory once for all GWB apps.
The image at left shows Stiff diagrams created from the data in a GSS spreadsheet. Click to see how to plot multiple samples on a page and more.
Interested in learning the GWB?
All new illustrated Users Guides in full color and the free GWB Online Academy make online learning a snap.